Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm 58 today!  Yay!  What a nice day I had.  Gerry sang to me when I woke up, I got myself a half-caf vanilla latte at Coffeetimes, Clyde brought me a chocolate cake that said 'Happy Birthday Mae' on it, and all my friends at ATC gathered in the conference room to sing to me and give me the 'traveling birthday decorations'.  I got a huge card that everyone signed, and a marvelous 'Happy Birthday' sign that's connected together with colorful yarn, and a Monkey that spins and sings the Beatles Birthday song.  Went to lunch with one of my favorite new people, Shirley Chann, and Clyde and had a marvelous fish fry at Pastiche.  Finished sending in all the files for the conversion at work and left the office at 4:30.  Smelling baked potato now, anticipating steak Gerry's way with roasted asparagus.

Life is very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment